How can we live the Absolute Yes life every moment of our day? This week on The Anti-Casserole Podcast we kick off our season with a discussion on what are all the things we say ‘Yes’ to in our day. We ask: what fills your calendar and would you rather be doing something else? With so many demands on our time, how can we ensure that every single yes is in fact, an Absolute Yes!
Shout out to Hip Hop Artist and Producer, Noyz, for our theme music.
Special thanks to Sacha and the Technicians for the audio editing and post-production. Check them out for the great services they offer.
We want to hear from you! Tweet us @AntiCasserole or comment below.
Additional show notes below:
Resources Mentioned in Show:
- Rory Vaden, author of book – Procastinate on Purpose.
Podcast: The Emotions of Time Management (The 1 Simple Thing Podcast)
Blog Post: Who are you saying ‘no’ to?
- Cheryl Richardson, author of book – Let me disappoint you.
An Excerpt from ‘Let Me Disappoint You’.
- Laura Vanderkamp, author of book – 168 hours.
- Jonathan Mead on how to identify your highest value tasks with the ‘High value to-do list cheat sheet‘
- Jamie Tardy says ‘Don’t give an answer for a day’ on the Beyond the To-do List podcast: Jamie Tardy on Work Ethic, Intense Focus and Absolute Yes!
To make sure you don’t miss a single episode of the podcast, subscribe with your favorite platform.
Review the Podcast in iTunes:
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review The Anti-Casserole podcast in iTunes. That one small action can really help us get the Anti-Casserole out to more people! Here’s a quick 2-minute video to show you exactly how it’s done.